Polglaze has offered an unspoilt haven for over Sixty years for those who wish to truly relax and unwind in the peace and beauty of the Cornish countryside with only a short walk to the coast and thriving port of Fowey.....
Nestling in an area of outstanding natural beauty, overlooking farmland towards the Fowey esturary, Polglaze is a small, family run park that offers a peaceful atmosphere for those who wish to unwind and enjoy their holiday in unspoilt Cornish countryside.
Within 1.5 miles you will find the ancient port of Fowey and the Fowey river, an area of outstanding natural beauty steeped in history and the stories of piracy and smuggling that so inspired Daphne du Maurier. The coastal area surrounding us is known as 'The Cornish Rivera' for the many coves, beaches, country walks and little unspoilt towns and villages for you to explore.
For the more adventurous we are conveniently located on the southcoast of mid-cornwall, an ideal central location from which to visit the entire county and all that it has to offer.
www.polglaze.co.uk e - email@example.com tel - 01726 833642
Cornwall PL23 1JZ
e - firstname.lastname@example.org
tel - 01726 833642
The Retreat Holiday Caravan - 30th March to October 2018
- A cosy holiday home in the tranquility of unspoilt countryside
Now accepting touring bookings for 2018
23rd June until 28th August
- Caravan pitches with electric - Available
- Motorcamper pitches with electric - Available
- Camping pitches with electric - Available
- Orchard Camping pitches - Available
- Standard Camping Pitches - Available
*Key dates for your diary
The Fowey Royal Regatta August 2018
(Royal Air Force Red Arrows Thursday)
- Please book early if you wish to join us during the regatta
- Sorry, short stay pitches are limited during the Regatta week